Introducing Yosh, a tool to help you push big changes to your web app.
- Push your files to a local or remote live environment in one click.
- Compress/mangle your JS files before pushing.
- Specify paths to your own scripts that you'd like to run before everything is pushed.
- Save your project configurations (SSH parameters, source/remote directories, pre-push scripts, etc.) so you don't have to do it every time
- Be lazy and don't feel bad about it.
- I got tired of manually drag and dropping stuff into [insert SFTP client here] every time I made changes to a web app or API.
- If you're not used to Grunt tasks and are extremely lazy, this might be what you need, my friend.